Family History Spring Seminar
Saturday, April 27, 2024
Analyze Your DNA Matches and
Organize Your Research
Members $15.00 – Non-Members $20
Half Day Seminar 9:45 AM – 12:45 PM EDT
(Download Details on LGS Website)
Seminar will be recorded
DNA-Unknown to Known Match
Getting Organized: Using Technology
and Research Reports
Writer, Teacher, Editor and
International Genealogy Speaker
Deadline: April 24, 2024
Kelli Bergheimer is a writer, teacher, editor, and international genealogical speaker. Kelli holds a Bachelor’s in Biology, a Master’s in Education: Curriculum and Instruction, and a Master’s in Business Management.
Kelli is the Director of Curriculum and Assessments for Blue Kayak, a K-12 textbook company. She also works as the Director of Education for Your DNA Guide. Kelli runs a small business—Mess on the Desk, a genealogical organization company with a YouTube channel. Kelli is the facilitator for Genetics, Genealogy, and You, an online DNA Interest Group.
Kelli is a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists and the Genealogical Speaker's Guild.
Benefits of Membership
Membership in the Louisville Genealogical Society includes:
- Annual dues are paid January of each year
- Access to our digital quarterly- Lines And By Lines
- Monthly LGS digital Newsletter
- Genealogical education through workshops and webinars
- Historical programs about Louisville and the Ohio River Valley
- Participation in any or all LGS Interest Groups
- Use of the Jane Hamm Genealogy Research Library
- Access to Member Only Area of the LGS website, including
- webinar recordings and handouts
- Access to all the LGS Quarterly Lines and By-Lines published since 1985
- Voice and vote at all LGS membership meetings and elections
The LGS membership year runs for one year from Jan1st to December 31st. for $20 individual or $25 for family and can be renewed from your Member Profile.
LGS does not use membership cards. Membership dues are non-refundable
To Join or renew Click on the Join Here link below.
Search Our Website